banner/>

Weekend type breakfast foods during the week. *Lazy style!*

10:10 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »


I think I dreamed of pancakes last night.
I find it funny when you wake up in the morning with only one thing on your mind, be it that bill you forgot to pay, the sweet syrupy breakfast you can't wait to ingest or that piece of ass you need....right now!
So on a morning like every other, when the snooze button has been smashed one too many times, you can still make time for weekend pleasures. I promise!
Here's what I did:
Take your regular ol' buttermilk *out of the box, just add water* pancake mix. Follow the mix guide for approx 7-8 pancakes and then add a little extra mix just to thicken it up a bit. Cut up some fresh fruit (I used a handful of blueberries and a banana) Fold the fruit into the mix with a spatula, then dump the mix into a greased (sprayed) spring form pan. Bake at 350. Take your morning shower, then check the goods. Ta da! Pancake Cake.
I didn't even put syrup on mine, the blueberries were sweet enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.goodness.
That looks so good! I may have to make pancakes this weekend.
Yummo!