banner/>

Why do I blog?

9:56 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
??
Sometimes I wonder. This is by no means a diary or it would for sure be anonymous and be about all the silly trials, the complaints and everyday activities of just another person. Is my blog special? Does anyone even read it? Is that what really matters? If I do this just for my own enjoyment, why do I feel so guilty that I haven't posted anything in over a month? I don't have to give excuses to anyone but myself.
Anyway, enough of that rant.
Last night was a perfect Florida date night. A light dinner at a little Bistro down the street and before we left we wandered into the market to pick up a bottle of sparkling lemonade and biscotti to take with us to a movie in the park. That seems to be all the rage in community parks here in Orlando. A huge inflatable screen is set up and everyone lays out on blankets and lawn chairs to catch a free movie. We saw Kung Fu Panda.

Jack Black + David Cross = Awesome.

0 comments: